Monday, 25 September 2017
Windows grilles come in a broad variety of designs and materials, all serving the same purpose: the increase of your safety. Whether you want to childproof your balcony, to protect the house from the insects or to discourage the human intruders, the window grilles could be a good option to consider.
Nevertheless, the installation of the window grilles in the house might put a additional burden on the home cleaning and especially on the window cleaning task. Bellow, you’ll find some information about the window grilles types available on the market and some tips for their maintenance. It is compiled having the Singapore residents in mind, but people living elsewhere might find it useful, too.
For one thing, one must know that in Singapore there is high demand for window grilles setting up. In a city with so many tall buildings, the parents are particularly concerned with the safety of their children. An incident occurring in 2015, when when a small child almost lost his life dropping out of the balcony, led to a substantial increase in people’ interest toward installing window grilles. When choosing the right window grilles design and fabric, a Singapore resident should take into consideration at least three aspects:
The first thing to consider is their functionality, namely the suitability for the purpose to be served. For example, is you live in garden house or at the ground floor of a building, you might think about protecting your home from little animals or insects, like the Aedes mosquito, causing Dengue fever. If it comes to that, you might choose between different types of retractable and non- retractable welded wire meshes, used to cover the doors and the windows. On the other hand, if you live on a higher floor of a tall building, your first concern could be to prevent an accident. Therefore, some slim, but resistant grilles, fitted at close range, might be the optimal solution.
Second, you might be concerned about aesthetics. Sometimes, in order for the grilles installation to be approved by the Building Management Committee, it should fit well into the general assembly of the building and of the neighborhood. Besides, you surely want the window grilles to to go well with the style of your home decorations. Fortunately, the range of window grilles designs available in Singapore is so broad that you’d undoubtedly find something adequate.
Third but not least, when you choose the widow grilles to install, you might think in advance about heir maintenance. As you might know, Singapore has a tropical monsoon climate, with an average of 178 rainy days per year and with high temperatures and high humidity all over the year. This has an impact on your home cleaning routine and especially on windows cleaning, because the windows and the window grilles are the most exposed to the weather conditions. Equally, it’s important pay attention to the specific features of your home environment, considering for example the type of home you live in, the residential area, the floor your apartment is situated at and even the orientation of your apartment in regard to the four cardinal points.
All those impact the intensity of the light as the degree of pollution or dust that your windows are exposed, to and therefore impact your windows cleaning needs. Before adding some grilles to your windows, take into consideration how often you would have to clean the windows and the grilles. As much as possible, chose a design that allows you to easily clean the grilles and also does not hinder the windows cleaning process.
That being said, let’s talk about your window grilles options in Singapore and about some tips for their cleaning and maintenance. There are two broad categories of window grilles: visible and invisible grilles. The visible grilles hold the advantage of being very robust, making them suitable for protection against dropping out or home invasion. They also can be supplemented with wire meshes to protect from insects. The visible grilles could be made out of a broad variety of materials, each one having its own maintenance needs: iron, cast iron, wrought iron, steel, stainless steel, sandstone, aluminium or even wood. The main drawback of the visible grilles is considered to be their aesthetic appearance, but one could choose or demand a custom- made design fitting in with the atmosphere of the house.
The invisible grilles in their turn, are not quite invisible. Though, they are less outstanding and therefore are considered to be more aesthetically appeasing in comparison with the visible grills. They are made of slim stainless steel bars, at times coated in some plastic or nylon material. Their main advantage is to offer a less obstructed outdoor view from the house, meanwhile allowing for more sun light and fresh air to get in.
Now, the maintenance and the cleaning routine of the windows grilles depends on the material they are made of, on their design (if this is a complicated one, it would take a little more effort to keep them clean) and also on the specific environmental conditions. The iron made grilles have the advantage of being strong and durable and have their own aesthetic appeal, because they can be moulded in various forms for decorative purposes.
The main disadvantage of iron lays though in its moisture susceptibility, something worth to consider in the high- humidity climate of Singapore. Therefore, if you opt for highly decorative iron- made grilles be prepared to clean them frequently, using anti-corrosive substances and protective substances. On the other hand, the aluminium and stainless steel grilles are a little bit easier to clean and to maintain, especially when coated in some protective materials. At any rate, there are some tips for cleaning grilles that might be useful, regardless of material and design. Here are a few:
Remove all the dust, before using water. In order to make cleaning easier, it would be a good idea to clear the grilles using a dry clean cloth, to remove the all the dust deposited on them, before spraying them with water. Also, you might built a routine of dusting the window grilles every time you dust the furniture in the house. In this way you prevent the building- up of some hard to clear dust deposits, due to the high humidity.
Use soft fabric materials. In order to protect the grilles from scraping, one should use soft fabric materials, like cotton made cloths. Also, for the parts that are more hard to clear, avoid the abrasive metallic instruments, and use a soft brush instead, like toot brush.
Use a sprayer to diffuse water. In order to avoid water waist, and also the useless wetting of the floor or furniture pieces around, spray the water directed to the area of the grilles that you want to clean.
Use adequate substances. Get informed about the precise materials your grilles are made of, and read carefully the cleaning products descriptions, checking weather they are appropriate for that particular material. Usually, the cleaning products you’re using for windows cleaning might be suitable for the grilles to, but it doesn’t hurt to check it twice.
Thence, window grilles might give you some extra trouble when it comes to home cleaning, but this doesn’t counter their safety benefits. If you choose the appropriate type of grilles, according to your needs and capabilities, their maintenance and cleaning won’t steal a considerable amount of time from you.
Monday, 21 August 2017
House cleaning is a specialized task that anyone cannot perform proficiently. It is even
becoming more and more challenging in the current fast-paced lifestyle where you have to combine it with other hectic schedules. Lack of free time can prompt you to hire a professional house cleaning company to handle the critical tidying up and cleaning duties on your behalf. Whether you want to clean a new home before entering, or a business premise after moving, it is essential to find a reputable part time cleaner for a well-kempt and cleaner home.
Among the common types of house cleaning services to consider are maid service companies, agencies companies, independent working cleaners and house helpers and more. Most of them provide domestic and commercial cleaning services. They can handle home, office, hospital and school cleaning services. An extensive cleaning is vital to eliminate all forms of dirt and dust from your home.
Dust is prone to accumulate in a home making it uninhabitable. It is pretty simple to maintain a dust-free home provided you remain vigilant and consistent in your cleaning. Dust come and go no matter how you clean your home. Dust comes from pollen, dead skin cells, paper, clothing and fibres. However, this does not mean you
should keep up cleaning it. Below are some of the ways on how to keep dust at bay in your home.
1. Keep your closets tidy
Clothing stored in the closets harbour and shed a lot of fibre. If you notice dust every time you open your closet, then it is advisable to keep it clean and closed. Additionally, you may consider storing your stuff in closed bags, boxes and even plastic containers. All dirty garments should be cleaned and not mixed with the clean ones.
2. Unclutter your floors
Never ignore those piles of toys, rugs, magazines and old papers. Dust tends to settle on books and dirty rugs on the floor. In fact, about 80% of the dust in a home is found on floors. Instead of cleaning around them, consider removing and storing them elsewhere. Put them in closed boxes or drawers. You also need to be keen on your carpeted floors. While most carpets appear gorgeous, they harbour lots of dust. Surprisingly, some of them have dust mites which can be detrimental to the health of your family particularly for those living with allergies. Vacuuming it on a daily basis can help to keep them at bay. If it is possible to invest in a vacuum cleaner or hire a part time cleaner to do it for you. Again, when eliminating dust, consider doing it outside as it can settle once again on your carpet.
You can mop your floors as wet floors tend to collect the dust you missed while sweeping making it easy to dispose of. Waiting for too long before mopping will make it difficult to control unlike when you do it often.
3. Change and launder beddings weekly
Pillows, mattresses and sheets are the best in hosting dust mites. To make your cleaning easy, try enclosing all your mattresses in good, clean and allergen-proof covers. Besides, wash them every week to reduce the accumulation of dust. You might be tempted to assume that dust cannot get into your bedroom but it does. Any cracks in your room should be sealed to avoid letting in dust.
4. Filter your indoor air
One way you can control dust in your home is by filtering the air inside. In case you live in a home that is cooled or heated in a central unit, consider changing filters. As
the dust accumulates in your home, the quality of your air filters tends to deteriorate. It is advisable to replace the filters after every three months. Again, if you do vacuum your home, do change the vacuum filters as well. Working with a broken vacuum filter will only return dust to the floor.
5. Take off dirty shoes at the entrance
Dirt and mud find its way into your home, especially on rainy seasons. Consider asking people to remove their shoes whenever they enter to reduce dust from getting into your home. You can also use door mats as it makes it easy to clean. Pets should also be groomed regularly. Fur and dander from pets contribute to dust. Washing them regularly can help to control the dust that enters in.
Sometimes cleaning a home can prove to be very challenging. In such a case, you may consider hiring a part time cleaner. Some reasons why you can hire an expert part time cleaner include:
When you hire a part time cleaner, it means you are utilising their services based on your needs and comfort. If you plan to host an event, you can consider hiring them to do the cleaning before and after the event. When you don’t need it, there is no need to pay them. Again, whether you want them to clean your home daily, weekly or monthly, it is all vested upon you. Moreover, it is a feasible move compared to hiring a full-time maid service where you have to take care of their day-to-day welfare.
2. They are highly skilled and trained
There is nothing stressful like having cleaned your home and packed everything then you remember that you didn’t clean spaces under your furniture. The advantage of hiring a skilled house cleaner is that they dive deeply when cleaning your home. Whenever they are working on your home, you can be sure that they are going to demonstrate great skills when cleaning every area and room of your house. Therefore, they guarantee you a great cleaning experience. They do understand the benefits of living in a cleaner environment in promoting health and sanitation.
3. They can save you both your time and energy
Most of us have very tight schedules. It is a weekend, and you realize you have extra work in your office and you can’t find time to clean your home. A part time cleaner can
be a saviour in such a situation. Besides, their services are quicker and better than you could have done. A majority of the cleaning companies are equipped with the required cleaning products and techniques. You don’t have to buy all these products yourself when you hire an expert to do it. Again, this is vital particularly if you don’t know the type of products to use for efficient cleaning. You get ample time to focus on other chores knowing that your cleaning is taken care of.
4. Vital when planning to sell a home
A home that is kept clean does sell faster than a poorly maintained home or that which looks untidy and messy. When staging a home for sale in the market, sometimes it can be easy to forget certain areas when during cleaning. Such mistakes can be costly and can hamper the marketability of your home. Hiring a part time cleaner can save your day. Therefore, if you plan to sell a home, cleaning is more of an investment rather than an expense.
5. Reliability and professionalism
Sometimes you might be tempted to think that you’ve delegated all the cleaning tasks in your home to your kids but realize none is completed two hours later. Reliable part-time cleaners are very reliable. In fact, they deliver exemplary services so that you can call them next time. Again, they will exhibit the highest level of professionalism during their cleaning. Some of them will want to hear your feedback on their services.
Though house cleaning is seen as a petty task, it can prove to be nerve-wracking especially for those held up with tight schedules. Hiring a part time cleaning service is a smart way to saving your time and keeping your home tidy. If you plan to hire one, consider the above tips.
Monday, 31 July 2017
Running an eatery is not simple. From arranging a menu to dealing with a staff to developing a loyal following, there are such a variety of different balls that any eatery proprietor needs to consistently juggle to make the entire thing work. One of the most vital balls in that juggling routine is cleanliness. Nothing will sink an eating shop or eatery speedier than being unclean.
Keeping your eatery clean is a major ordeal. It's similarly as critical as giving your clients the most ideal tasting dinner. The reason? If your eatery isn't clean, you won't get clients to the table to make the most of your delectable nourishment. Clients will get an impression about your business the minute they stroll in the entryway.
That implies that it should be spotless. Realize that at times, clients would preferably endure terrible client service than eat at a messy eatery. So ensure you give clients the best not just when it comes to food, administration, and ambiance, yet in particular in the level of cleanliness.
There are some tips you can take to guarantee that clients perceive your eatery's cleanliness and remain to enjoy a meal. Here are restaurant cleaning tips to help your customers enjoy meals in your restaurant.
Clean Throughout the Day
The most ideal approach to keep an eatery clean is to keep it clean each and every day. Try not to postpone cleaning your shop or restaurant until an assigned cleaning hour or day. Make cleaning a piece of your foundation's day by day schedule. There's so much that can get messy in your eateries: the front of the house, the kitchen, the restrooms, et cetera.
You can't bear to disregard any of these zones. Set up a day by day cleaning plan so all these different regions are being tended to and cleaned for the duration of the day. Keeping your eatery clean is basically imperative. It isn't only an issue of appearance. A messy eatery is a well-being hazard. It could prompt cross-contamination of foods and the spreading of sickness. It's thus that cleaning throughout the day is so fundamental.
Thoroughly disinfect surfaces
That incorporates table tops, ledges, bars and seats. Use towels and cleaning solution specifically for the front-of-house areas to avoid contamination.
Don't overlook the condiments
It's one of the most disregarded cleaning tips in an eatery: Disinfecting the sauce bottles shouldn't be disregarded at all. They all get touched and handled by your clients. And keeping in mind that your patron's flatware get changed out and cleaned after each meal.
How regularly do you think to have your server wipe down their salt and pepper shakers? How regularly do you think to clean their mustard, ketchup, or soy sauce? Make sanitizing these bottles and jugs a priority. Giving them a day by day wipe-down ought to be a piece of your eatery's cleaning routine.
Keep your floors spotless
Dirty floors are not just a mood killer, they're likewise a well-being danger. Sweep and wipe the floors consistently. That incorporates open spaces, entryways and under tables, seats and stalls. Continuously mark wet floors to avert slips and falls. For eateries with tile flooring, it's imperative to scour the grout to dispose of stains and scents.
Keep your kitchen up to code
While clients won't see most eatery kitchens, cleaning here is vital, particularly with regards to sustenance security. In addition to scouring, wiping and clearing surfaces, you have to make a point to keep raw foods isolate from cooked food and clean up any food drippings as fast as could be allowed.
Make your restrooms shimmer
Customers routinely say they won't come back to an eatery with grimy restrooms. Sterilize all surfaces, including the toilets, urinals, sinks, counters, entryways and light switches.
Clean Routine Utensils Carefully
The well-being inspectors are not interested by envying the wall painting that you've introduced in eating territory or the music subject you've chosen yet the kitchen would be their first inclination. So you, alongside your cooking group, better be prepared to win his heart with an efficient, clean and sterile condition back in the kitchen territory.
Guarantee that you clean every utensil that you'd be utilizing for cooking or filling needs in your kitchen. Likewise, you have to focus on the cutting boards that the gourmet experts use for different purposes. Use different cutting boards for everything in any case and wash them after each use.
Clean Off Tables and Chairs
The most utilized things in any eating shop or restaurant are those tables and seats that your clients would be using amid their visit to your eatery or shop. Also, if these things are not sufficiently clean, who might need to remain in your eatery so you have to keep them clean and tidy off before the working hours start. While examination, the well-being inspector would likewise visit the eating territory to guarantee the cleanliness measurements of your eatery so you better clean the tables and seats.
Try not to get your towels stirred up. Take care to not blend your cleaning apparatuses and items together. Whatever you use to clean the front of your home ought to not likewise be utilized to clean your washrooms. Try not to utilize the towels that you use to clean your kitchen counters to wipe down the tables that your clients are utilizing. Take care to keep cross-pollution from your cleaning endeavors.
Use Professional Help
One great tip to restaurant cleaning is using professional help.
Why you should use Professionals for your restaurant or eating shop cleaning needs?
Keeping up ideal cleanliness in an eatery or eating shop is a monstrous endeavor. There are various day by day, week after week and month to month eatery cleaning undertakings that require great consideration.
Among the most pivotal of these are oil trap cleaning, covering cleaning and bathing cleaning, and if dismissed, can have genuine repercussions for you, your staff, your consumers and your business.
While in-house keeping staff are a pre-essential, professional eatery cleaning administrations are too. Using these professionals who have knowledgeable about all regions of eatery cleaning can be the difference between the achievement and failure of your restaurant.
Restaurant or eating shop cleaning are a key segment of keeping up a professional, inviting condition for your restaurant or shops. A clean eatery not just looks extraordinary – it enables you to convey tasty meals to your clients while observing high well-being measures. A clean eatery is a healthier eatery, and professional restaurant cleaning administrations can help you meet every single required standard for cleanliness.
Monday, 19 June 2017
1. Floor cleaning tips
The floor in each room in a home ought to be cleaned from time to time. Below are floor cleaning tips to consider.
· Sweeping should precede mopping in order to collect any existing dirt.
· Mopping must be done even on the hard to access corners of a home.
· A piece of rug should be tied to a mop to reach inaccessible corners of a home.
· Mats, carpets and rugs in all rooms should be vacuumed and cleaned as well.
2. Tips for cleaning your electronic gadgets
Electronic gadgets such as televisions, computers and stereo speakers are prone to dust. As such, their screens and other parts have to be cleaned while ensuring all the accumulated dirt is wiped completely. A simple yet effective cleaning method is the use of a coffee filter. A coffee filter gets rid of the dust on these electronic gadgets in a safe way. At the same time, the coffee filter ensures the screen part of the television or computer is without lint. Another tip to remember when cleaning electronic gadgets is the manufacturer’s manual. The manual gives a set of instructions on how to handle and safely clean the electronic gadgets
3. Cleaning the ceiling fan
A ceiling fan can led to a dusty mess if not handled well when cleaning it. To achieve dust free cleaning when it comes to a ceiling fan make use of an old pillowcase. Each blade of ceiling fan should be cleaned independently while ensuring all the dirt ingrained on the blades is captured by the pillowcase.
4. Toilets/bathrooms cleaning tips
A bathroom is a hub of activities in every home because it is where most of our personal grooming takes place. A bathroom has high chances of exposure to dirt in form of soap scum, shower-heads that have lime scale, soap debris on soap holders, water spots on tiles and so on. A toilet bowl can become stained too. All these forms of dirt require regular cleaning of the bathrooms and toilets. For instance scummy surfaces especially bathroom doors arise due to the buildup of soap residue after one takes a shower. As much as scrubbing is one of the methods used to remove soap residue on bathroom doors, using a used dryer sheet can work wonders. The dryer sheet only requires a little amount of water to make it wet. Once wet the dryer sheet is capable of removing the soap residue that is stuck on your bathroom doors.
5. Cleaning the garbage disposal equipment
Home garbage is more often than not likely to make your garbage disposal equipment dirty. The dirty eventually leads to bad odor which affects the environment of your home. To prevent an awful smell emanating from your garbage disposal, use ice cubes that contain vinegar then rinse with water. This way the garbage disposal is kept clean.
6. Unclogging your kitchen sink drain
Once in a while the drain may get clogged and fail to function normally. A good way to unclog it is by pouring baking soda plus vinegar into it. Afterwards, use a wet piece of cloth to seal the drain for several minutes. Finally, use very hot water to flush the drain.
7. Getting rid of fur
In a home where pets reside, it is impossible to miss pieces of fur on carpets and other surfaces in the living room such as on sofas. Hand picking fur in an effort to ensure the living room is clean is a time consuming task. Other than relying on your hands to get rid of fur, why not use rubber gloves. A damp rubber glove not only picks the fur but does so in a fast way as the fur easily gets attached to the glove.
8. Cleaning windows
Windows are an important part of a home thus the need to clean them when cleaning the rest of the home. Cleaning windows is not just a matter of wiping them and assuming you have done a superb job. The style of cleaning is important as well. Windows should be cleaned by wiping the glass on one side in a horizontal manner while the other side is wiped vertically. The reason why wiping in such a way is to easily pinpoint the location of the streaks on the windows thus make it easy to polish them.
9. Have a cleaning schedule
Of essence when home cleaning is to have a cleaning schedule. It is difficult to perform general or deep home cleaning at once. To do home cleaning in an organized manner, a cleaning schedule is necessary. A cleaning schedule ensures no part of a home is neglected when cleaning is undertaken. In the schedule, cleaning tasks for each cleaning session must be listed. For instance, when cleaning the kitchen, tasks such as cleaning the microwave, oven and the fridge should be listed.
10. Removing cobwebs
Cobwebs can invade the interior and exterior of your home. Once you notice the presence of cobwebs in your home, take care of the situation as soon as you can. A relatively wet piece of cloth tied to a mop stick will serve the purpose of removing cobwebs.
In conclusion, the above discussed home cleaning tips have gained a reputation among many homeowners. The tips are simple to follow and put into action. Next time you want to engage in home cleaning, incorporate all or several of these cleaning tips for great cleaning results.
Saturday, 27 May 2017
Singapore has a hot and humid climate. Its weather patterns, therefore, allows dust to settle on the windows, floors, doors, television stands and everywhere leaving the house owners with much cleaning chores. Dust is the third party in every family and everyone is looking for the most efficient ways of getting rid of it. Its effect on the asthmatic people is lethal. Although it is almost impossible to create a completely dust free environment, there are many ways of reducing dust and allergens in our homes:
· Firstly, get the right tools to dust the house. These tools can be categorized according to the area to be dust cleaned. It is important to note that the common dust cleaning tools are vacuumed cleaners, brooms, and microfiber mops or dusters. These vacuum cleaners help you reach the areas that other traditional tools cannot access during cleaning. Brooms are of different types, some are used in sweeping the floors while others are used in cleaning the walls. On the other hand, dusters are made of synthetic materials that attract and trap dust particles making them effective for keeping the house dust free.
· To effectively achieve a dust-free house, it is prudent to come up with a cleaning system. Divide the house into areas that are more prone to collect dust and other parts that are least exposed to dust. For the dust prone areas, clean it at least thrice a week. While for the other parts, clean it once a week. This makes your house a dust free zone with a conducive breathing space. If you have no time for cleaning, you can hire professional part time cleaning staff from the Singapore professional cleaning service. You can choose a full time or part time cleaning staff. Owing to the training they have undergone, they offer quality dust cleaning services.
To wipe the furniture, a piece of cloth is the most effective material to use. Avoid the temptation to clean your house just when you have an occasion or you are expecting visitors. Interestingly, you can comfortably wipe the furniture using a piece of cloth on daily basis. However, when washing the cloth, ensure that you avoid the fabric softener. This softener reduces the ability of the fabric to trap dust and liquid absorption.
· Unknown to many carpets are the number one dust absorbers. By having them around your houses, you will be accumulating more dust. Therefore, for better dust clean up, it is appropriate to remove carpeting around our houses. However, if you are a carpet enthusiast it is advisable to use doormats. Doormats absorb dust preventing it from reaching the carpet.
· Presence of dust in a room can be sensed by a stuffy nose. Usually, mattress and pillows come second to carpets in the levels of dust they accumulate. Purchasing allergen reducing covers and placing the mattress and pillows in them is the best remedy. Also, buying washable covers is another option. It is your duty to ensure that the bed covers are washed at least twice a week.
· To make cleaning easier, it is necessary to avoid placing many items in the places you spend the most time in the house. This particularly refers to the bedrooms and leaving rooms. Many stuffed items in one area accumulate a lot of dust and make cleaning difficult. Although having fancy decorated items enhances beauty in your home, is good ensure that you do not overdo it. This saves your energy during cleaning.
· Opening of doors and windows is one best way of allowing free air in to the house. However, dust particles and pollutants come in to the house through these quarters. Therefore, hygienically, it is advisable to open your windows at an angle in order to avoid unnecessary dust particulates.. This helps to reduce the amount of dust getting in to the house. Wiping the windows and doors is another helpful option.
· Changing the air filters of the air conditioners prevent the dust from accumulating in the air filters. This is another way to make the house dust free. Place air purifiers around the house and you will be surprised at how much dust this habit contributes to dust prevention.. They suck dust and prevent it from being collected in the house. This leaves the house to smelling fresh.
· Additionally, there are indoor plants that purify the air naturally. They absorb dust and release oxygen as a substitute to stuffy carbon dioxide. They include dendrobium, palms, peace lilies, ferns, schefflera, anthuriums and song of India. Besides absorbing dust, they bear flowers which add to the beauty of the house. They will serve as alternative form of decoration to your home.
· Use the best cleaning techniques which include; making sure that the floor is the last to be dusted by starting from the ceiling and ending with the floor. Start cleaning from the farthest room entrance because they are high traffic entrances. Also, divide the house into sections that will help you monitor your work and save your dusting time. Lastly, avoid lazy dusting habits. When you dust, take your time in removing the furniture and wiping them in a planned formula.
· Also, cleaning starts with good defense. There are three defenses you can practice; Firstly use rugs. Placing rugs on entrances absorb significant dust. Also, kindly ask people entering the house to remove their shoes to minimize dust. Regular cleaning is another defense method. Thirdly, dealing with problematic areas where the dust frequently accumulates is another better defense method.
· Always wash curtains at 130 degrees Fahrenheit to reduce dust. Always endeavor to keep clothes off the floor. Open the room windows partially to increase room aeration. The amount of furniture should be minimized in the house. Broken or unuseful furniture should be disposed to avoid congestion that accumulates dust. Use dehumidifiers to absorb moisture in the room. The pets should he kept off the house since their hair attract dust.
In a nutshell, when the above tips are religiously observed it is possible to achieve a dust free house. Having the above points as a regular checklist to reduce dust will significantly help you live in a serene dust free environment.
Tuesday, 18 April 2017
Contracting a better house cleaning service in Singapore can save you time and effort since everybody can have it in their houses. Each person feels recovered with a clean home, however; some of us have the period to apply for cleaning. A home for the whole thing and a lot in its position is a full lot at ease once there is somebody at service. Several people consider that having a housemaid or houseboy to clean your house is a comfort that simply the one percent can offer, although you can have house cleaning services without any violation of the law since you are worthy to feel the happiness of a clean house.
Valued house cleaning services can uphold with standard cleaning or for certain supplementary responsibilities that not permanently appears to be at required period for. By housekeeping services for stable jobs will help you advance a habit furthermore. Over regular service, you are aware of an exact set of cleaning works that are being finished for each instant the service remains. Thru house cleaning services for reliable forms of actions will contribute to having your houses operating just for the things you desire to make or the things you don't wish to finish.
In support of distinct works, a house cleaning service may perhaps be a new set of impacts. You can keep your home in extraordinary form when the service is close to support with the extras. House cleaning which is the abundant clean thru the long weekend and the excellent clean after the holidays might all look like awesome works that are easy to postpone. Compelling in a maid's service helps authorize that they get over and get the work precisely.
Maid's all house cleaning in, making period in within your plan. A house cleaning service describes that you can check that time performing rare things however still your house keeps looking decent. House cleaning services can be an excellent proposal. In receiving the most out of spending a house cleaning service, at all times be sure that you are confident about what you need through and call them to predict right how long they assume it will take before they start functioning. Similarly, shorten whose products they will be outlaying, and the moment you have numerous specific provisions. Maids might look like an ease but imitate it an advantage in your pleasure with a further income of a clean house.
For certain people, a house cleaning service is the first benefit. A dirty or clean home imitates on the kind of your behavior. No one appreciates a filthy home, no matter how well-behaved you are with your guests. Even minor houses or resident zones go to deliver a home that is fresh and relaxed.
Whether one is an owner of a home, housework is all the time a difficulty that needs to be accomplished and makes a lesser amount of assistants to do the responsibilities. Extreme management picks to delegate the standard, open and hard jobs that look to remain permanently. The trouble is who could one consider trustworthy to secure as significantly as normal while taking a job appreciated of the request the service delivers? The great query here is whether to go with a license or a native company to accomplish the labor. There are welfare and problems to both.
Here are some tips which can help in finding a reliable professional for adequate house cleaning service.
· Seek the recommendation from friends and family
The first and most essential factor which helps in hiring cleaning service is seeking the guidance. These days and nights, almost all people work with cleaning service for their homes. They are to attain high-quality cleaning results with all additional benefits. Thus, if you will need referrals from people, you will surely have an idea about the reliable and dependable cleaning professionals of your area.
· Consider more than one option
The next factor which can help in finding a reliable house cleaning professional is thinking more than the option. You may have a large number of choices while selecting a house cleaner. Every filter would offer something new and different to its clients. Thus, it's crucial to consider each and every option to find a reliable professional who works efficiently and provides additional benefits too.
· Clarify your requirements for maximum satisfaction
The next essential factor which helps in finding a professional cleaner is clarifying the requirements. After finding some professionals, talk to them and tell about your needs. Some of them will agree according to your terms while some will refuse to accept your requirements. Thus, by mentioning your requirements, you will clarify what type of services you need and what you don't need.
· Check the experience of service provider
Another essential factor which you should consider while hiring a cleaning professional is checking their experience. A well experienced and trained cleaning company provides reliable service. It works efficiently and gives proper cleaning results without wasting any time. Thus, when you are searching for a professional, give best of your efforts to consider the factor of experience.
So, these were some essential tips which can help in hiring a professional cleaning company. A good company provides efficient cleaning service and works with utmost devotion for full satisfaction of its customers. Let's find the best reliable cleaning company for your house with these tips. After finding hiring a reliable cleaner, your home will be maintained in a much efficient and better way.
Friday, 17 March 2017
If you can’t spend hours cleaning your home due to other commitments or due to lack of energy, you may consider hiring a part-time maid to help you. In the long run, you will find that they are less costly. In fact, one advantage of residing in Singapore is the affordable domestic help that is readily available. Some families especially couples without children find that having a maid service once or twice a week is just fine. But for big families, a full-time maid to help with home cleaning, house cleaning, cooking, ironing, and shopping is very important. Most maids in Singapore originates from Indonesia and Philippines and are conscientious, diligent and are those who are supporting their families back home.
What type of part time maids are there
Part-time maids can either be locals or foreigners attached to cleaning services companies. Before hiring a part-time maid in Singapore, it’s very important to ensure that the maid that you have employed is legal. A full-time maid who does part-time jobs outside is often doing her jobs illegally. Local amid usually charge around $10 an hour based on the kind of jobs that they do. Naturally, for more complex cleaning requirements, the money they charge for their services will be high. Other factors that are likely to affect the charge is whether the job is done weekly or over the weekend. Because of the higher demands, weekend charges tends to be higher.
Part-time maids employed through agencies will typically cost more when hired. This is because the agencies usually ensure that their maids are not breaking any laws. Hiring a part maid through an agency can cost up to $30 per hour for a maximum of 3 to 4 hours per week. Based on the company, agencies may charge a one off fee of $200 to $300. Whether they are hired for home cleaning or office cleaning they will clean floors, toilets, and kitchens. Where possible they will also do some ironing, empty the trash bins, and make the beds. They may also clean wipe the windows, fans, doors and mirrors. If necessary, you can ask them to clean your oven, refrigerator, and cooker hoods.
Facts to know about hiring part time maid
· There are three different types of maids- The three types of maids in Singapore includes local freelancers, those who work when on social visits and those who are employed locally. These kinds of maids do not have any form of special training and lack insurance. This means in case any problem arises while providing their services they are not covered. Some companies also ensure that their maids are insured under work injury compensation.
· Singapore’s Ministry of Manpower is very strict- In their attempts to quickly get a maid to help them with the workload, most homeowners often forget about the consequences of following the law. They ignore the steps that should be taken to make sure that they deal with legitimate companies. By not complying with the regulations of the ministry of manpower they can attract serious punishments. Before employing a maid, you need to take time and do a thorough background check since this could save you a lot in future. If she has a permit that states that she should be working for one employer, she cannot work for any other person. If it’s a cleaning company then she can be assigned anywhere.
· It’s good to hire through a company- While you may go through the process of finding a good maid, you should consider hiring through a legitimate company. This is because they are likely to have gone through the process of verifying the maid to make sure that she is working legally. If you hire someone who is not allowed to work in Singapore, you may get into a problem with the authority. Once you have confirmed that they have a working permit, you can arrange to receive an invoice from the company periodically. However, if you realize that they don’t have a valid permit you should terminate their services immediately.
· Part-time maids are less expensive- In most situations, homeowners prefer working for themselves to save on the money that they would have used to hire a helper. However, the good thing is that you can still employ a part time maid to save on the costs connected to hiring a full time helper. This will not only help you with housecleaning services but will also save you a lot of money.
· Charges for hiring a part-time maid usually varies- When it comes to working in Singapore, the cost of hiring a maid over the weekend tends to be costly. This is because they are on duty while the majority of the people are resting. More so, since other people have gone on break, there is a huge demand for their services over the weekend. Remember, most maids are not willing to work during the weekends since they also have people who depend on them. Therefore, lower supply rates and corresponding demands dictate the overall pay that that part time maids earn.
· A lot of dust is likely to settle on the windows- Because Singapore is hot and humid, whether you like it or not you are likely to need a helper. The good thing is that you do not have to spend a lot of money since you can simply hire a part-time maid. You can, therefore, spend time with your family, write a book and spend time with your friends. You can also create time for dancing, painting, or other things while the maid helps you with your normal routines.
· After hiring a part-time maid- If you have children, you should confirm whether they are coping with your maid. They are actually the best barometer to check whether the maid is good or not. It’s also important to treat your maid with a lot of respect so that she becomes fully committed to the kind of work that she is doing. More so, make sure you give her schedule so that she knows what she should do at any given time.